1. Understand challenges faced in sale - purchase of Used / pre owned Passenger Car.
2. Training need Identification of employees, Delivery of training programs, Train the trainer.
3. Update and prepare training content to meet employee’s needs & Design SOP.
4. Skill & technical knowledge assessment of employees.
5. Compiling reports of trained manpower data for the regions.
6. Maintain master data for training program.
7. Audit the Technical process.
8. Prepare Audit reports submit MIS to management.
9. Expert in using Multi brand Scanner devices to Diagnose the electrical faults.
1. Ideal candidate should be an Automobile Engineer – Diploma / Degree holder with a proven
track record as a Technical Trainer for at least 10 years.
2. He should know car driving and possess valid driving license.
3. Should have worked with Passenger Car oem dealership as a Technical Trainer for at least 5
years with additional 5 years of initial experience in Service / workshop or evaluation.
4. Should have hands on work experience in repairs & troubleshooting of various engines,
transmission, Steering, suspension, electrical & HVAC systems along with exposure to body shop