About the role:
A challenging role with tremendous potential for personal and professional growth with full support from the management and a growing portfolio.
- Leading a young and motivated city team to become the go-to used Cars Company in Maharashtra State while constantly innovating whenever needed
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities. Defining Cars24's strategy in your city and the broader region.
- Communicating effectively and driving alignment on the mission, goals/ targets, why and how of what has to be done
- Managing the entire procurement channel of the city (Dealers/customers).
- Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the city team
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and records
- Interpreting and analyzing data to understand problem sharply and analyze proposed solutions and suggested outcomes.
- Will be required to work collaboratively with other city heads, and support functions (marketing, finance, HR)
We are looking for:
- 5-9 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Automobile industry experience not compulsory
- Post-graduation from a Tier 1 college
- Looking for hands-on leader who is willing to get her hands dirty, right from directly buying cars from customers to going on the field visits to dealers if required.
- Strong team handling skills - experience in handling a large multi-tiered team
- Detail orientation and good data analytics skills is a must