- Making sound and strategic decisions to advance organizational goals.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Be a single point of contact for any communication that must be sent from HR to all employees
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Support HR staff to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommends effective courses of action.
- Manage the employee orientation process and facilitate newcomers joining formalities,
- Coordinating the activities of the HR Department to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Works closely with Payroll team and other HR staff in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR/Payroll programs, functions and activities.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
1.Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
2.A person who is articulate, organized, detail oriented and has the ability to multitask.
3.Should be good with advanced Excel (mandatory)
4.Someone with an ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
5.High ethical standard.